2007年7月18日星期三

The Two Crazy Days

July 17th and 18th, days totally devoted for Quantum Mechanics.

Hardly any college other that ours is foolish enough to arrange the exams so late. When most of the students in Zhuhai had finished all the finals and were busy getting ready for the migration, we still had to struggle for the finals. It is indeed unfair.

However, for some of us, like Racoon and Khgg, it is quite necessary to arrange the exams later, so that they could have the necessary time for preparing, as I judged these days.

These days, I, to the contrary of usual, stayed in the library for all days, so as to answer all sort of questions from Racoon and Khgg. As I said above, only a few colleges like ours still have finals, so it's easier to occupy a seat there. When they were not asking me, I just sat and read novels, until I persuaded myself to pick up Schiff.

In answering their questions, I just want to punch BY (our professor of Linear-Algebra) into mincemeat! It seems that they have neither basic knowledge of matrix, nor awareness of the connectiong between matrix and operators. I found it extremely hard to explain the problems without using concepts in linear algebra, especially eigenvalues. (BY didn't told them what can it do in physics when she got to it AT ALL) Therefore, the ask-and-answer became an agony for both sides. Fortunately, due to my extraordinary skill of explanation, I succeeded in explaining a lot to them, including the comprehension of most fundamental concepts. In this process, I myself had also systematized my knowledge better.

This evening, when I found there's nothing more for me to review, I went out with Y for a chat. I, considering her as my friend, described my problem in relationship and asked for help. However, to my disappointment, she just gave me much nonsense and leave the whole problem to me. It made me feel that my heart is never so close to her as before. I began to detest her idealism. She's too favored in the region of relationship, and she never consider it a complex problem. She doen't believe many things I believed in, like the tricks applied in pursuing a girl, like the ultimate goal of relationship is to make myself happy when, only when possible, make my the girl I love happy. Furthermore, she believe the naive imagination that there's no essential conflicts around benefits between lovers, and she gave no consideration to the strategy used against lover to maximize one's benefit. (It reminds me of Augur, who has a ultimate hatred through such thing she named as selfishness--as, in fact, she even hasn't seen the real selfishness. There are only two possibilities for Augur: she hasn't appreciated the delicate art of trick and bluff in interpersonal relationship, or she's too familiar with the art to love it. I think the former make more sense.)

P.S. When I was writing this, Li Fang sent me an SMS, said that she had arrived at Zhuhai. It did have a great effect on morale. I'll finish the finals tomorrow, then I can enjoy myself!

没有评论: