2007年7月7日星期六

Torment of Hell

"I just can't imagine how could I possibly get over this period last year!"
Thus did I wrote my QQ Signature.

It's getting hotter and hotter these days...
Too hot for any human-being to bear...


Just sitting in the dormitory can make one sweat on, and on, and on, until the body become so wet as if you were just pulled out from a pond.
If you sit with your trousers on, the trouser will soon become too wet to wear. However, if you don't, worse was to come. I thought work with trousers on will hinder the sweat from evaporating, but the low-quality chair prevent the swear on the back side of the thighs from both evaporating and being absorbed, and soon there were heat rash.

Oh yes, heat rash! They were everywhere, and the itch was too intense to stand!
Besides heat rash, my lips are also ulcerating, adding to my suffering.

The problem is, I have to review for the final under all such distracting torments of hell! Efficiency becomes nonsense, and we have to work very hard to simply concentrate on the books!

However, I have to struggle through all these. I know I can make it!

没有评论: