2007年7月21日星期六

Migrating

This is Pony writing to you, in a completely messed up dormitory at the temperature of no less than 35 Celsius. By the time this article is published, this legendary migrating has almost come to an end, though the name of its difficulty will not.

After spending these wonderful days with Jumping Fish, I came back at around 6 p.m. without dinner yesterday. After spending a couple of hours on writing my Blogger and playing War2--with my roommates busy working on their luggages, I eventually decided to do something. Though my original plan was to wait for my parents, and to pack everything up after they'd brought me much more bags, I thought that neatenning my things before it would do much good. Hence, I set out working hard and sweatily with a mess of books, papers, magazine, etc. However, these were relatively easier to cope with, for they were, after all, rectangular and have a limited number of sizes. When I began to work on those electronic products, remaining food, a pile of little, seemingly useless things labeled "keepsake" by me, and other things piled in my two drawers, it turned out to be a much harder work. Eventually, I thought I'd done enough and went to bed rather early.

I woke up at around 8:30 a.m. today, while my roommates are busy working on the final stage of the packing. I turned on the computer intended to surv on the net for one last time in Zhuhai, only to find that the whole system has been removed. Then I began to do some other works--to find out the minority of that pile of paper which were still of some use.

After lunch, I took a nap, until they woke me up to ask me to convey those huge boxes to the ground floor. There are more than a dozen of huge, heavy boxes, but fortunately, we have guys from 06 Physics to help us. This work was completed by 3 p.m.

I thought my parents could arrive earlier, and began to write the first part of the article (i.e. in front of this paragraph) you are reading now. However, they told me that because of the heavy rain in Guangzhou, they would set out by 4 p.m. A little frustrated and annoyed, I thought it was a nice idea to pack up my clothes with the available suitcase and do whatever else I can do.

After some hard working, I packed all the clothes and stuffs on my bed properly, and put them with all the other luggages I got ready last night. It was by this time that my parents arrived, a little earlier than claimed. It's needless to explain all the details about getting all these from 6th floor to the car and how to stuff them in it, though it's really exhausting.


After all has been done, we left for dinner at around 7:30 p.m. and then headed straight back to the villa.

没有评论: