2007年7月28日星期六

Trying to Perk Up

As I have said a long time ago, everything one planned about working during holiday will definitely not be well executed-- in fact, in most situations he will not execute it at all. That's because such plans are always made during the final week, when one has got used to extremely hard working. It always apply to me.

During the hardest time of the final week, I told myself that "after all these inferno exams, and you can play Starcraft at home!" That's exactly what I did these days. With an experience of War2, especially the coordinated attack with long-range siege weapons (such as ballistas and catapults as well as siege tanks and reavers) and short-range protectors (such as Knights and Ogre as well as Marines and Zealots/Dragoons), I've struggled through the campaigns of Starcraft and now is struggling through Brood War.

However, it must be acknowledged that such thing has somewhat spoiled my life. Beside all the symptoms during the first week of summer vacation, I've been rather exhausted these days.

Now, I think it's time for a change. I'll work out another plan of holiday and oblige me to carry it out.

没有评论: