2007年7月19日星期四

The Final of the Finals

I woke up at hardly eight this morning, because I could never sleep well before the last one of the final exams. After reviewing aimlessly for a while, I decided to have my breakfast and head for the testhall.

The last final would be held in the largest classroom in Zhuhai Campus-- F317, with 300 or more seats. Due to the idiocy of the architect, such a huge classroom has only a few fans hanging high on the ceiling, make everyone inside sweat. Furthermore, all the windows must be shut to prevent the curtains from being blown up. Without the curtains, the sunshine would make it even more uncomfortable. Hence, I cannot bear to stay inside, and choose to stay outside and enjoy some breeze--in fact, it was quite windy outside. However, when there's only 15 minutes left, I thought I have to go inside and try to get used to the infernal environment.

The examination itself was sufficiently easy, but it was indeed much too hot! Besides, I was a bit too exciting by then. Hence, though I knew it was extremely unlucky, I still handed in the papers 20 before deadline. In fact, it IS extremely unlucky! I make a little mistake that would take me at least 3 points! GOD DAMN IT!

After that, the gangs of 605, as usual, went to the "Dongbei Dumpling Restaurant" for a feast. It would be the last feast of the gangs of 605 in Zhuhai, as well as in the name of 605 (we'll be 181-324 next semester!)

没有评论: