2007年7月4日星期三

An Irritrating Day

It's by far the most irritating and embarrassing day in this month! God-damn it!

I seldom ever used the irritating alarm clock, 'cause it'll definitely do damage to my whole day's mood. I always rely on my roommates to wake me when there's class on 8 a.m. and I never thought there would be a problem.

Furthermore, it was raining cats and dogs this morning, I was half-waken, very sleepy, when I realized two facts. One, today is the oral exam of my English course; and two, none of my roommates would have such exam today. Combine them I had the conclusion:
I'M PROBABLY LATE BY NOW!

I immediately became totally awake. The watch showed it was almost eight, but I calmed down immediately, and got everything done before rushing out of the door. I thought we wouldn't begin until 8:30 at least, as we are group 4.

I was thinking my fragrant partner would definitely wait for the sake of our practise, when she called me up. She was extraordinarily angry on the phone, and insisted she'll recite her line withOUT me and leave. She shouted, "You'd better learn to have some idea of time next time from my punishment!"

I jumped onto my bike and charged to the teaching building, when I arrived, I met another one of our team, who told me, "She has just left." I entered the classroom, when Cockroach saw me and said, "She has done her part and left."

At that moment, I found I'd never felt such intense anger, partly 'cause I was totally wet by then. I shouted despite the exam was carrying on, "Why the fuck did the bitch do this!", and everyone in the classroom, including Uwe the professor, turned to look at me.

Cockroach draged me out of the classroom to calm me down. After some deep breaths, I felt a little better, but I was still murmuring in a very bad temper. The sole thing I wanna do by then is to rape her for dozens of times and shatter her into pieces, or simply ravage her to death. Perhaps that's why she left so earth-- to avoid my big dick!

Eventually I also did my part-- pretty well, but I was still rather annoyed when writing this diary. I'll never trust this bitch ever again!

没有评论: