2007年7月13日星期五

Better to Speak Out

(This article is left unfinished. I felt not a little better after writting the part below, and decided to leave it so.)

"If you went out and got a bit of snogging done yourself, you wouldn't mind so much that everyone else does it!"
--J. K. Rowling

Khgg wasn't back last night. Obviously, he had registered a room at a certain hotel, and enjoying sex all night.

As a master of Theoretical Human Sexuality specializing in masturbation, I shouldn't feel so weird about my friends plunging their dick into their girlfriend.

Furthermore, I always believe in such law: if my determination of achieving something is sufficiently intense, I shall manage to achieve it at all cost; if I chose not to try too hard, that means my desire for it is not strong enough. Now it seems that my unsatisfactory to the current situation i.e. being single is not strong enough to drive me into pursuing someone I don't love so much.

Of course I've fallen in love with a girl, or at least I believe so. I had the feeling for several times with a couple of girls. Most of the times, however, the feeling was not so intense that I may devote sufficient time, energy and concern to make her my girlfriend. Most of the times, I just enjoyed being together, and appreciated each romantic moment which always summons that exhilarating feeling in me. Most of the time, when I've made up my mind to make some progress, the whole thing get complicated, too complicated for me to handle correctly. Furthermore, such annoying things happen around midterms or finals, which neither I nor she has time to handle things like these, and it come to an end.

Most of the times, but not each time. Last term, this young sophomore, Pony, did actually fall deeply in love, and was ready to pursue her at whatsoever cost. The story ended in an extraordinarily magnificant and tragical way. After that, I suddenly feel my once intense urgent to find a girlfriend wasn't so strong, and I entirely appreciate what I possess: my intimate female friend, my pals and fellows, my parents, etc. When I found Racoon involved in all sorts of erotic activities with his new friend, I just enthusiastically provided all the tips he needed in bed as the best THS (Theoretical Human Sexuality) expert in 605.

没有评论: