2007年7月16日星期一

Get Through Complexity

Indeed, it is not worth mentioning. However, to keep a relative completeness of T_Final, I'm still gonna give a few words for it.

Today is the final exam for the elective "Non-linear science and Complexity".

In the gangs of 605, only Racoon had exactly the same final schedule as me. Khgg hadn't chose this elective, and didn't attend this exam. That is, he would have 7 full days for the preparation of Quantum. Piggy, on the other hand, wouldn't attend the Quantum final. That is, this would be his last exam of this semester while the other 3 of us have to struggle for a couple of more days.

As an elective, we are allowed to bring, in principle, whatever material, including his lecture record, his ppt, or any related books, into the testhall. However, as we have already know what the questions would be like and what the difficulty would likely to be, due to my effort, we determined to bring nothing but his ppt (previously printed by Piggy in a awful quality).

I arrived at the testhall after lunch, but I stayed outside for some natural breeze. It was becoming hotter and hotter these days. I took out the printed material, but just gave it a couple of glance, thinking that I had neither mood or necessary to read it again. I read some Schiff Quantum, and took a nap.

The exam went on pretty well. Besides, I successfully cooperated with Racoon in a simple cheat.

Now, it's only Quantum I have to worry about!

没有评论: