2007年7月22日星期日

HP7 at hand!

Today, after visiting our new headquarter of the original 605 gangs, 181-324, Prince, Racoon, Piggy and I went for dinner together. After it, we decided to go to the Bookshop.

Before we entering it, there were huge, red banners read "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Sale", and I suddenly realized that the final volumn of the legendary Harry Potter series had been released.

I've long fear this release, fear the ending of the story. Rowling had already said that she will "execute" more than one of the main characters "to prevent from unauthorized stories". I had always been thinking that she's refering to more than one of the "H2R", because only the death of more than one of them will possibly prevent fans and unauthorized writers from continuing the story. What's more, Harry's scar has so many reasons of being a Horcrux. I fear that Harry will be like Tassandar and Grom Hellscream, to sacrifice himself to bring peace to the wizard world.

A couple of days ago, I've heard others discussing the ending. They said Harry and Ginny married and have 3 children; while Ron and Hermione have 2. They even gave the names of these children. Though I hope it was right, I still seriously doubt it.

Now, standing in the Bookshop, I saw many volumns of HP7, whose covers were exactly the same as those released previously. However, they were covered with plastic, thus made it impossible to read the last few pages.

Hence, a little disappointed, I went to 4th floor to look for physics books. When I found there was nothing new, I wander aimlessly into a bookstore that only sales English books, wherein many HP7 books, not covered, were stacked there.

With such intense excitement, I ran for them, picked one up and read, to find that all I heard about the ending days ago were......TRUE!

With this exhillarating discovery, I suddently had an urgent to buy it. A quasi-HP-fans as I declared myself to be, I've never bought one myself. I read the first 5 volumns from my sister, and borrowed the 6th from the library. It suddently came to me that I shall possess one volume.

Hence, I bought it. Cool?

没有评论: