2007年7月10日星期二

Marxism is Over!

Hooray! Hooray!! Hooray!!!

With such a long time of arduous, torturing work that shows my utmost fortitude, I have eventually come across the infernal final exam of the notorious Marxism Philosophy!

I woke up at nine and turned on the computer immediately, to review those god-damned multiple choice. Soon, however, I felt extremely irritated and decided to have some fun! I turned off Word and ran Tides of Darkness, and slaughtered some pathetic orcish troops. Finally my conscience compelled me to come back to the exam. It is almost twelve, and I soon decided to go on reviewing after lunch at the teaching building.

After lunch, I found myself a comfortable, cool seat and began to read the summary I wrote myself. However, the seat was too comfortable and I soon persuaded myself to take a nap. I didn't came back to conscience entirely until 2:30.

However, the decision of napping turned out to be very brilliant, for I felt energetic enough to cope with the god-damned exam with more ease. Too energetic, maybe, for such a boiling hot day. I have to wipe the swear from my forehead once in a while or they'll drop on the paper! However, the pressure of exam make me neglected such unbearable environment, and I worked through all the problems with great timing skill.

As to the problems, they're not as hard as I've imagined. Most of the multiple choices have been seen before, thus make little threat. As to the analysis and discussion ones, I fully applied my eloquence into them.

This most exhausting exam has been history, but the hard time hasn't passed. Now I must focus all the firepower I can gather on Electrodynamics. After that, nothing can stop me from success!

没有评论: