2007年7月2日星期一

Practise with a Lady

Today I practised the lines of Wuthering Heights with my partner, which is so very enjoyable. The reason is simple, my partner turned out to be (during the last assemble of our group for DV) from the same middle school as mine, and had already known me and admired me since high school! Furthermore, she's rather lovely and use perfume appropriately.

Well, I arrived a little before 6 p.m., but she was not there. I took out my cellphone, intended to call her up, but found that she has already sent me an SMS: "Waiting you in Clasroom F20X." I headed for there immediately to meet her. After that, we left for one of the corners of the whole teaching building, so that we'll not disturb anyone and vice versa.

We practised with great passion. I, finally found a chance to recite the words of Heathcliff aloud, did it with all my heart. She doesn't understand the novel very well, but she did her best. Laughter broke out between us now and then.

After working for half an hour, we headed back to the classroom. I, too tired to read on, took a nap. When I opened my eyes again, I found her sitting right beside me, with a slight but comfortable odor. In such odor, I worked on and on passionately until 9:30 p.m. After that, we went back to the dormitory together.

没有评论: