2007年7月11日星期三

The Hardest Time

Today, needless to say, I deployed all the forces I can gather to siege a bunker called electrodynamics.

As my pen bag, along with all the pens, pencils and a paper with yphysics@gmail.com, has lost for some unknown reason (I'll definitely write an article in memorize of the pen bag!), I have to go out searching for it, library followed by the test-hall, without any result. I have to go and buy all these, and, after I hurried back to dormitory, it's been 10:00 p.m.!

My roommates has printed the problems of the 04 final for me, and I began focusing on that. I intended to write it as clearly as possible, so that I can hand it to my roommates when they need them. After writting for a while, however, I found it's just impossible, because the problems are rather difficult, and the calculations are involving. I'm quite capable of finishing them on a refreshing spring morning, but it's the summer noon of southern China! My body was soon covered My body was soon covered with "sweet summer sweat" as my pen danced on the paper, and it's beginning to itch. The feeling was so annoying, and soon abandoned it in irritation.

After lunch, I took a short rest and had some War2, I rewarded myself a good bath. In return, I compelled myself to come back to the horrible electrodynamics. I concentrate on the previous homeworks along with all the problems attached in the textbook. I have the complete solution of all these, provided by the professor, so I just try to sort out the standard method of solving typical problems. After getting tired of reading that, I intended to type the solution of the 04 final with Word and Mathtype, before I found it was too arduous to finish. I've only completed one most difficult problem.

I began the evening at 7, and continue working on the problems on the books. It was not until almost 10 that my roommates rushed into the dormitory, uttering pessimistic words. They pleaded me to write out the complete answer for 4 problems, including the one I completed in the afternoon. I accepted the task immediately, for the remaining 3 problems are relatively easier, at least I know which way shall I follow to achieve success. However, the typing was still involving work, and completed them in great uncomfortable hardly before this post.

I have to go! Roommates declared that they'll stay up all night reviewing, but I don't think it necessary for me!

没有评论: