2007年7月29日星期日

Finish Reading HP7

I read the most exciting part, "The battle of Hogwartz" and "Prince's Tale", until 3 a.m. today. After waking up, I finished reading it.

I once thought it's not as nice as I have expected, but these final chapters seem to have manifested Rowling's skill on such hard-to-write themes.

Below I'll write whatsoever that jumps into my head.

The scar was, after all, a Horcrux! And Harry was supposed to perish together with Voldemort! However, as Harry showed no fear and met his death with great courage, he somehow survived. The exact reason was never convincingly explained by Rowling. Probably she was too exhausted to come up with one.

The one-sided love of Snape was not at all moving. Snape was indeed a god-damned oddball who showed sympathy to Voldemort. His calling Lily "mudblood" showed his true viwepoint. As to his long-lasting love, well, he's not the only one that suffered.

It seems that all half-bloods have some mental diseases, and the reason behind it is worth studying.

So, none of the Marauders died a natural death. It is indeed a fantastic gang! I've once thought of compare 605 to the Marauders, while I am definitely playing the scholar i.e. Lupin role.

Ginny, to my astonishment, hardly appeared in the story. And it's not shown that how come she went out with Harry again. However, the relationship between Ron and Hermione developed rather fast.

Percy returned from the "Dark Side" at last. I don't know whether Rowling is wise or foolish to do so.

That's all for today.

没有评论: