2007年7月23日星期一

Into the Darkness

Two days ago, we left for dinner at 7:30 or so. By then, it has been very dark.

The darkness reminds me of my first day in this campus. That day, after a party of the Zhixin HITHs(Heroes in Testhall), I walked into the very same darkness. There were street lamps, but I felt as if it had been totally darkness. I was a bit nervous and afraid while facing the darkness. I found I forgot the way back to my dormitory, and had to ask a sophomore.

It was the first time I realized that I had become a college student, that I was gonna live on my own and take care of myself, that I still had such a long way to go and so much to learn.

After that, I'd got used to such darkness and everything of this campus.
I'd learned to make myself at home in such darkness and such life.
I'd gradually begun to get tired of days like these.
I'd even hated such places, because of all those miseries, those unsuccessful relationships, those failures, those ambitions that failed to come true. I believed it was a curse place for me.

However, when daddy's car slowly driving out of the campus, when each familiar building zoom in and out of my sight in the darkness, I suddenly realized that I was leaving this city, a city I'd lived in for two whole years. I suddenly realized that I probably would never have a chance to return. I suddenly realized that, though I had never declared I love this place, though I even thought I hated this city and this campus, I'm actually loving it.

After all, it was two years of laughters and tears, two years of happiness and miseries, two years of golden memories that would possibly be sealed in my mind for a whole life!

One will never appropriately appraise its value until it is lost.
It's such a golden sentence.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Go and persue your better future. And we shall meet on the peak.