2007年8月4日星期六

Untitled...

Today(technically speaking), before I went to bed at 2 a.m., I finished reading the immortal Chinese play The Peace Blossom Fan. I'd heard of it since 8 or earlier, I knew its plot, but I never had a change to finish reading it. Impressive, it is. The playwright, a descendant of Confucius himself, showed extraordinary skill. However, I don't think it romantic, though all the plots are centered on the romance between the hero and the heroine. In fact, it's quite anti-romantic. (The word reminds me of Jane Austen!) Besides, the illustrations are also very cute.

Today, Jumping Fish came to visit us in our villa for the invitation from my father. Though it was very exhilarating to see her again, I always hate to meet girls when my parents are present. In fact, I didn't even want them to know my relationship with Jumping Fish. It makes us both very happy to maintain the "status quo". Even if the situation must change, it's personal affair between us, and have nothing to do with my parents. However, I still enjoyed myself when they were not present. I took a nap with my head lying on her shoulder. (Generally speaking, it's the boy who should offer the shoulder, but she was not sleepy then and was content to do it.) It's fairly sweet, romantic to do things like this.

The god-damned course registration turned out to be a mess. Obviously, there is possibility that the professors in UST will discriminate exchange students from the "less developed" mainland. Damn it! I sent an email to my "buddy", in hope that he'd give me a satisfactory reply.

没有评论: