2007年8月16日星期四

Really Unexpected

Well, not totally unexpected.

I knew there would be such a day, though I didn't expect it to be so soon.

It is not the event itself that provoked me. In fact, I thought your requirement is perfectly reasonable, and it's my obligation to obey to it. Generally speaking, it's mainly about that you chose the wrong time. I've always told you that one of the things I hate most is being treated unfairly. Being too strict to me while showing unreasonable toleration to others is difinitely not advisable and dangerous.

I've endeavored not to show you my anger. I just calmly explained what upset me so much. You said you can understand, but just not agree. That's okay. I've already accepted you as a young, simple, sometimes naive girl, and that's why I developed such relationship with you. I just hadn't expected you to be so naive as not to accept other's hostility and heart of revenge, even though I have told you thousands of times that I have sufficient reason to do so. Perhaps it is unfair for you to be part of my revenge, but in this process I'm alway been trying my best to bring you happiness.

Do not forget that I've not give anyone the immnity to my revenge, including you. We have conflicts before, and you know how I have mastered this art. I don't want any war between us, not at all, but I don't fear it if I find the necessity.

没有评论: