2007年8月8日星期三

Routine Report

These days, I've been deliberately reduce the time spent on SC--well, the actual reason is, the campaigns are getting more and more difficult! I've come to Zerg Campaign 10: Omega, but it is such a god-damned mission impossible! I, as a Cerebrate, always believe in air-superiority, the mutual cover of Muta-Devour and Guardians to siege and level the enemy base, and generally doesn't consider massing Hydra. However, there are too many air and anti-air units in this campaign. I'm considering rest for a while.


Inward Bound is still being read these days, but the original plan has been greatly delayed. It is not only due to my laziness or something. In fact, I don't spend much more time on computer and other entertainments now than at school. However, I can totally arrange my life in school, and no one could interfere my life style. Even if something are pre-arranged by others, like classes and exams, these are always announced ahead of time so that I can make some adjustment and won't feel uncomfortable. However, I have no such freedom at home. At least the time of my lunch and supper doesn't totally depend on myself, and these two interrupts of a day, when placed wrongly, will definitely disturb the whole day. Furthermore, as you can imagine, my parents are in opposite with most of my life-styles, though I've done it in school, and will do it when they cannot constrain me any longer. Hence, I have to adopt their way of life, which has a very significant negative effect on my reading.

So much for this

没有评论: