2007年8月12日星期日

The Get-Together I

Today is almost totally spent with my former classmates.

First of all, it is the ones in primary school. Since 13, I've always declared that I hate primary school and all of my classmates. I've always been exaggerating how my potential was neglected, how I was being discriminated for my mark in exams, and how I turned out to be the best in all of my classmates, as a revenge. However, that was more or less unfair. In fact, though I've suffered quite a bit for failing to achieve good mark in exams, I receive some honor in several other competitions, and my talent was acknowledged by teachers. As to the "best in all" thing, I never confirmed it, as I lost contact with many of my classmates after graduating. (Though, after recovering contact with most of them, I found that, academically, I AM the best student--among those in China.) I remembered most of their names quite well, especially girls, not because I hate them or something, but because the girls are part of my wet dreams and the stories I made up for masturbation. In fact, I began to make up specific stories, number them (24 in total), and use them in masturbation since 12. 6 out of 12 of my classmates in primary school are part of several stories since then. In 8 years, many stories are abandoned, some other has their heroines changed, but the 6 of them, though participate in different sexual acts in the stories, has remained till now. I may write some of these erotic stories out someday.

Today there are four of us. 3 of us are boys, Jack, Eddie and me. The girl is one of the six: Fiona. She's in London now, majoring in "Fashion Management" (it kept reminds me of the career of Rachel). After all these years, her apperance hasn't changed much, so is her personality and way of speaking. Hence, she is qualified to remain in the stories. We talked a lot, laughed a lot and ate a lot. The most important topic is, needless to say, relationship. Fiona began it by actively asking whether I have a girlfriend, and I responsed in the vague style and asked the other three the same question. The subject was soon focused on the "rumors" in primary school. They kept gibbering things like "You fall in love with blah blah blah in 4th grade". I'm astonished that they noticed the subtle relationship between Helen and me, and correctedly pointed out my crush on Lucy, though it seemed that they know nothing about Ivy and me. (All three are in those six girls, and the other two are Alice and Lily. The ones that are not in the list needn't dismay.) We took photos as well.

Then I went out with Zhi. As Zhi is my best friend in middle school, and the only one that kept close contact with me after graduating, I'll write another article on our friendship some day. I just want to say here that we had a good talk, though not perfect, for I was kind of exhausted before meeting him.

没有评论: