2007年8月10日星期五

Questionnaire, Seriou This Time

Well, I wonder if Lifang (Bouncing Fish) appointed me to do it because of reading my post on 4th. In fact, I DO NOT expect any girl to read that, it's for the boys and does not represent my true idea. Well, as my best female friend has appointed me (and am I the first male in the appointing sequence?) I'll finish it within 24 hours after the appointment, that is, I have no more than an hour. So, here we go!

1. What is the thing you enjoy most?
Reading classic physics books in an undisturbed environment, and going for a walk with Lifang in a quiet night of any season.

2. Do you think a couple can still be friends after breaking up?
It is possible, but it requires the endeavor of both sides, and friendship will never be quite resumed.

3. How do you know you're in love with someone?
If her name keeps jumping into my head, anytime, anywhere; if the harder I try to push her out of my head, the vivider her image become, I'll know it.

4. What it you find the one you love most sleeping deeply in front of you?
Sit aside and watch this scene quitely, to enjoy such golden moment.

5. What do you expect most from your friends?
The permission to expose my weakness and depression SAFELY.

6. Which place do you want to be most?
My answer happened to be very similar to Lifang's, so we can be there together if there is such a place.

7. What is the question that confuse you most recently?
What is the distance between me and the author of an SCI paper? What exactly shall I do to cover the distance? Shortsighted, huh?

8. What is the thing that moved you most?
In senior 1, the English teacher wrote the comment in my first composition, "I believe that, given time and endeavor, you'll be the best English learner in our school", despite the fact that I only ranked 40 in this 50-student class.

9. What is the teleplay you love most?
If you can include Situation Comics, I'll say Friends.

10.What is the song you love the best?
Dream Pursuer among Chinese songs, and Yesterday Once More among English ones.

11.What is the happiest thing you come across recently?
Someone specially came to Zhuhai for no other than me and my little wish, and gave me...see my blog of July 20th.

12.What do you want to say to your loved one(s)?
I'll be there for you, whatever comes to us.

13.If you can inverse the flow of time, what, and to whom, do you want to say?
I'll take back all those burning words I spoke to Lifang in April and May, for that's one of the few things I utterly regret for.

14.What if you come across the one you hate?
Neglect him/her.

15.What is the thing you desire most to realize?
I and the ones I cares can find out and fulfill their respective goals of life.

16.What am I like in you eyes?
Good-tempered, gentle, not without intelligence?

17.What is the most memorable time in your life?
The days with my gangs of little friends, and the days I fought for NMT.

18. What are you expecting these days?
Being able to devote all my effort on academic, without being distracted by trival things.

19.Do you believe in fate?
I believe that, if you're determined enough, even fate can be "modified".

20.If you can have a supernatural ability, which will you choose?
Ultra-intelligence, of course.

21.What will you wear if you are to meet the loved one?
Act like a gentleman, and try to appear as mature as possible.

22.Which colour will you choose if you're not sure which is the best?
Orange, or red in winter.

23.Who is the one you love (secretly)?
Privacy, sorry.

24.Which is the movie you love most?
Star Wars.

25.Which is the food you love most?
Various kinds of meat.

26.How to reveal yourself in front of the one you love?
It depends on what she is like, but I prefer to be a little more straightforward.

27.What if your loved one no longer loves you?
If it is her deliberate choice, I'll let her go.

28.Do you care other's impression of you? Will you abandon your loved people or object for other's objection?
During all these years, I've been endeavouring make it possible for me to say "no" to both questions.

29.Are you satisfied with your lover? If you're single, do you want to stop being single?
I'm so satisfied with the current situation.

30.How long will you wait if she's late?
I don't know, but I've waited for 45 minutes once.

31.What is it like to love someone?
Support her to reach her own goal, make her happy, be ready to provide my shoulder or chest when she needs one to lean on.

32.When will you think of me?
What if I say "please refer to the answer of question No.3"?

33.What's your major goal in 2007?
Set out preparing for my first paper.

34.What is the purpose of being a human?
Conscience.

35.What if the one you love have no money? Will you marry him/her?
It is a question for girls mainly. If my lover despise me for my poverty, I'll not beg her to marry me.

36.What are friends like?
A friend in need is a friend indeed.

37.How to refuse the pursuers?
Again, it is a question for girls mainly. If I'm pursued by someone I don't love, I'll give her a chance to prove herself. If she still fail to affect me, I'll tell her about it while make every effort to reduce her pain.

38.What animal do you want to be the most?
Pussy cat.

39.What if you come across your ex-girlfriend when you're with your current?
Introduce them to each other.

40.What do you do in depression?
Tell someone I expect to be able to understand me. If there's not such one, I'll read like mad.

41.Which place is most suitable to sit staring blankly?
Anywhere, but I had better be alone.

42.Do you have any experience of "learn to value after lost"?
There's many such case, sorry for incapale of listing them here.

43.What is your impression of the word "psychology"?
An art to look inside others' heart.

44.Which kind of opposite-sex can provoke your imagination?
Gentle, elegant ones.

45.What did you do on St. Valentine's Day this year?
I visited Zhuhai Campus of SYSU with my parents and my cousin, believe or not.

46.What is the greatest change in you recently?
I don't know...

47.How long would you like to live?
I want to live until there's nothing fresh in this world for me.

48.Do you miss me these days? What exactly do you miss me for?
The answer will be too vague to be given here...I'll tell you when we meet next time.

49.What is your difference from others?
If I'm provoked, I'll devote in the conflict at all cost, even at the cost of friendship.

50.Recommend a book that you think is the best?
There's no such "best" book!

没有评论: