2007年8月7日星期二

The Questionnaire, Part 1

As I am a poor guy, nobody choose me to finish that famous "questionnaire". Hence, I'll pick myself to finish it.

1. If you see the one you love most sleeping deeply in front of you, what will you do?
Rip off her underwear and bra if she's not totally naked, then stick my huge cock into her cunt.

2. Write a song you love most.
Hotel California, for it's sufficiently lecherous.

3. When you don't know which color of clothes you should pick, what will you do?
Stay naked, so all will see how big my cock is.

4. What is the event you regret most in 2006?
Haven't found a girl for some nice intercourse.

5. What is the most affecting thing you came across in 2006?
Coming across a girl who was ready to offer her virginity to me, though she is such a dinosaur, but it's her virginity!

6. Whom do you prefer? your daddy or mummy?
I cannot have sex with either of them, so is this question meaningful?

7. List five things you want most.
a. having sex b. making love c. intercourse d. fucking e. mating

8. When is the last time you gave a sincere smile?
The last time when I ejaculated.

9. If you're given a chance of travelling in ANY place in the world...
I'll probably pick Amsterdam, a city famous for the red-light district there.

10.If you can invert the flowing of time, which day would you like to go back to?
The last time I had a chance to make love, but I abandoned due to my own silliness.

11.What is an ideal lover like in your mind?
Be ready to have sex with me anytime, anywhere, and in any position.

12.What are the three wishes you want most to come true?
have a beautiful girl to intercourse with me; have a skillful girl to fellatio for me; have a E-cup girl to tit-fuck with me.

13.What is your impression of mine?
You have either a cock or a cunt. So you can either stick or be stuck.

14.If you can possess a supernatural ability, which will you choose?
Multi-orgasm.

15.Which movie do you love best?
Titanic, for that scene in the carriage, so romantic, so hot!

16.If you're gonna meet the one you love, how will you be dressed?
I will not wear my underwear, so I don't have to do more undressing.

17.If you have afterlife, what do you hope to become?
Drone. Because they're born to fuck.

18.What is the food you love best?
Genital of whatever creature. That is, including flowers.

19.How to reveal yourself in front of the one you love?
Show her my dick and tell her that I've always been hoping to stick it into her cunt.

20.If the one you love don't love you, what will you do?
Rape her. Leave her no choice but being my possession.

21.Will you choose having sex before marriage?
If I'm tired of having sex will all kinds of different girls, I may choose to marry one of them.

To be continued...

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

师傅
你也越来越让我佩服了,英语这么好这么好,我要经常来看.