2007年8月25日星期六

The Last Day in Guangzhou

That is to say, I'm planning to set out for Hongkong tomorrow, August 26th.

We originally planned to depart on 26th. However, my father, for some unknown filthy reason, suddenly declared that the schedule would be advanced for one day yesterday i.e. we should have left for Hongkong this morning. I silently accepted this sudden change of schedule, and even announced it to some others so that they can be awared of it and prepare for my arrival. However, for some other silly reasons again, the schedule was delayed, and we'll depart as the original plan.

Hence, it seems that I won't get access to Internet until, probably, September. I'll miss you all.

Once I get access to Internet, I'll definitely tell you the story of the travelling and all in Hongkong.

没有评论: