2007年8月13日星期一

The Get-Together II

As I said, I went to the get-together of the legendary "Zhixin Group of Olymics Competition of Information Technology" this night.


Before going to the get-together, I went with my parents to buy my father a new laptop, so that I can bring his to Hong Kong. However, I just tag along with them indifferently, for I don't want any conflict. The weather is really bad today, making my emotion bad, too. After we agreed on the choice of laptop, I went to the nearby bus-stop and took a bus to Zhixin Middle School.


I was a bit later than the appointed time, and I expected them to be all there waiting. Therefore, when I arrived to find none of them is there, I felt much released. However, when 20 minutes has passed and still nobody was there, I began to get mad--I've been standing in the rain with a poor umbrella for such a god-damned long time! I sent an SMS to the Semi-male, whose reply was made up of only two words, "Come in".


Finding that I am at the door of Zhixin Restaurant (not canteen!), I knew that he could see me, and was asking me to get in. I followed his order immediately, and found him sitting at one of the tables. He told me that Fly mistaked 5:30 as 6:30 and so she announced her master Talentljl, that they were on the way, and that there would be 5 today as Fish was travelling in Beijing and XJX working in University Town. So I have to wait with him, until I grew both impatient and hungry, and ordered so food to eat while waiting.


Fly came a little earlier than I have expected. She was still short and a little fat, but had become quite a little more beautiful. To my astonishment, her breast seemed to have shrinked much--she was D-Cup in middle school! We decided to go, and to ask the others to go to Cash Box directly.


Finally all 5 people-- 4 guys and 1 girl-- arrived, by the time of 7. Then we began the crazy Kara OK. Most of the songs were by Jay or F.I.R, am I'd learned not to astonish for their skill of singing. In fact, it is one of the few cases when I found everyone around me are better elites than me.

During this, my mother contact me twice. She called me up at about 8 to tell me that it was raining cats and dogs outside, and I shouldn't go home too soon. Then she sent me an SMS at about 9, "If the rain has stopped, come back earlier." But I neglected it. Kara OK is a great way to release pressure and depression, so I just wanna sing on.

I left at around 10:30, and took a taxi back home for it was too late to catch a bus.

没有评论: