2007年6月26日星期二

My Further Plan

This is, strictly speaking, not a resolution, but a plan.

I'm planning to open some more "T"s. This is quite a large plan, actually, but I'm determined to complete it, not matter how long it will take.

This is an open plan, i.e. I may add more and more articles into these "T"s. However, I'll list some of the titles that have come into my brain.

S_Starwars, T_Databank
Here collects something I designed, mainly about The Remnant Sith and guys there. All of them will be written in the standard format of official databank articles. Besides those I've finished before like Maverick, Darth and Jabba, Darth, I will also write Saber, Light, Chosen Jedi, the and Voldemort, Lord. Besides, I'll write Dildo, Darth.

S_Academic, T_Books
I will write my comment of some famous (or notorious) physics books. Some series (multi-volume) books would be treated differently. FLP can be seen as a whole, and the size is relatively small, so I'll give a general comment with brief comment on each volumes respectively. As to Landau-Lifshitz, each volume worth an article to deal with, and the size is larger, so I'll give a general comment in one article, and give some significant (or those impressed me sufficiently) volumes another article to comment on. Besides, I'm planning to comment Jackson Electrodynamics, Born Optics, Kittel Solid-state and, probably, Hilbert MMP. Mathematical books like Thomas Calculus, Churchill Complex and Rudin Functional would also be commented. Though very rare, but a few really perfect and classical Chinese books (that is worthy of being shared with western friends), like Wang&Guo Special Functions, Huang solid-state and Ka Advanced QM will also be give a comment.

S_Academic, T_Courses
Here I will explain the general structures of most courses that a typical student (undergraduate or graduate) of theoretical physics would come across. It will begin with a brief introduction of the course, followed by a concise summary of its system with a limited number of significant details (theorems and conclusions). As it requires extraordinary mastery of the subject, I only dare write about subjects below: Elementary Calculus, Linear Algebra, Complex Variables, Basic PDE Theory, Tensor Analysis, Elementary Physics (Mechanics, Heat, Electromagnetism, Optics and Atomic, all in one article), Analytic Mechanics, Electrodynamics, Quantum Mechanics, Statistical Physics, Solid-state physics. I know it would be very hard to finish them, because it's never an easy job to be a good teacher. However, I'll try my best.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Long for your databank----Dildo, Darth