2007年6月29日星期五

A Talk to My Padawan

Today, unexpected, I came across my dear Padawan on QQ.

It had been quite a long time since I contacted her last time. As I knew what happened to her and her love, I dare not disturb her too much, waiting her emotion to be settled down. I go to her Yahoo! Blog EACH day, in hope to find some trace of her recent activity, but failed.

Some days ago, she updated her blog, said that she has bought a pot of Jasmine flower. That was a sign, I knew, of her successful recovery, and the begin of her new life.

One exhilarating news is that she declare she had learned to face him and her history calmly, objectively and optimistically. She grew up, I knew, just like I at her age. I remember the days I struggled through, which changed a young, simple, naive boy into a true man. My padawan could call herself a woman now, I daresay. She had got a better view of the world, the life, and the opposite sex. I believed she knew these, but she was reluctant to accept, accept facts like "that's what the way boys think and act". Now, she is learning to adapt these. That's the most significant advantage.

As to me? Oh gosh! I still have many dairy that dare not to be published, in fear of the "material girl" will see them. I've made up my mind to find an opportunity to directly declare my feeling to her, but not now, at least after all these god-damned finals. I want to end it before I leave for Hongkong, because I think it's no longer needed to hide it in front of her.

Let's come back to my Padawan. I disclose part of my story to her, and she IMMEDIATELY said, "So I'll be your companion!", which moved me immediately. She also suggested me to "put it aside for a while". Finally she said, "Contact me through SMS when you have time", and it gave me the long lost feeling of months ago.

I'll always appreciate it.

没有评论: