2007年6月22日星期五

Selected From Dolce Vita

(Note: The Chinese Name of Dolce Vita is "The First Intimacy Contact". The book is a pioneer of cyber-novel in China. This immortal novel became a legend, while many of the lines in it, including those selected below, has already been an inseperable part of Chinese popular culture.)

If I have one more day of life, I want to be your girlfriend.
Do I have one more day of life? No.
So, too bad. I'm not your girlfriend... not in this life.
If I have wings, I want to fly down from the heaven just to see you.
Do I have wings? No.
Sadly. I can never see you again.
If all the water are drawn out of the bath-tub,
But it still can't put off the flame of love between us.
Can all the water in a bath-tub be drawn off? Can.
So yes. I LOVE YOU.
(These lines, modified by FlyinDance from Slorr's original plan, are, I daresay, the most immortal lines in this book, and probably in the history of love stories and Chinese popular culture. It has sufficient power to bring at least two physics-freaks to tear: Slorr and myself.)
I dance slightly,
Amidst the crowd.
Your put your curious eyes on me.
Be it surprise, be it admiration,
It ain't gonna stop my rhythm.
Because it's not your glance that made me dance,
It's my heart of youth.

1 条评论:

Physics Pony 说...

Excuse me but it seems that I cannot understand your language, and could you please use English instead?

Nevertheless, thank you for visiting my blog and it's nice to be your friend:)