2007年6月8日星期五

Has Game Destroyed My Life?

I always declare that "I never play game", but actually, it's just "I don't play large, popular games" likeSC, CS, WAR3 or Everquest, StoneAge, WOW. To be honest, I spend a considerable fraction of my spare time playing obsolate but interesting games since twelve.

I found the full version of Warcraft I: Orcs and Humans and Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness in April, developed by Blizzard in 1994 and 1995 respectively. Since then, I've spent, honestly, a little too much energy as well as time on it.

I've never fulfilled my ambition of reading 10 (or 8) hours a day since I installed them into my computer, because I cannot help playing them for more than an hour every night. What's worse, I began to dream of the scenes of them, and thinking of the tactics to be used in the battles tomorrow after going to bed, and it's not comfortable, to be honest.

Fortunately, it seems that I'm still making an effort to keep up with my plan, and I'm still reading all the books I planned to read. However, I don't think I'm as efficient as before, because I found myself sleepy in the air-conditioned room of the library, and spend the majority of the waking time reading novels like Robin Hood! It's definitely dangerous.

Now, I'm thinking of cutting off some time from it, and I believe I can do it!

没有评论: