2007年6月15日星期五

Some Secret Diaries Will Be Kept As Draft

This week, many fantastic, exhilarating things happened to me. I've made considerable progress in one of my plans. I can't help writing them down to celebrate them.

However, I fear that someone might have known my blog and will read those dairies, which is rather dangerous for my plan.

Therefore, I've decided to write them down now and keep them as draft. If I am lucky enough to achieve decisive victory in my plan, I'll publish them on appropriate dates (for which the restriction of my last resolution doesn't apply) to celebrate it. If I fail, I'll also publish them to memorized the laugh and tears in this process.

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

good afternoon ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices for the velcros are around 320 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what do you think?

匿名 说...

hi there ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots were around 350 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?