2007年6月2日星期六

Some Articles Will Be Put In Earlier Dates

It's been more than a month since I established this blog. It's been proven that my choice, despite the fact that it has been blocked by mainland and thus can only be visited through other means, is a right one, while there are problems. Hence, I'm here to make another resolution about it.

Firstly, one of the newly-discovered advantages of this Blog is that the posting date can be modified later. Hence I've decided to make good use of it.

1. Some articles, mostly migrated from my Live Space, has been put into a date of May, 2007. However, there're not many of them. There are more than 20 articles in May, and I think that's okay. Hence, NO ARTICLE WILL BE PUT IN A DATE OF MAY 2007 SINCE. I suggest you to read through all the articles in May, to make sure that none will be missed.

2. I will still write some articles and put them to an appropriate, earlier date. However I have my rule. I will not put an article to a date more than 10 days earlier AND with more than 5 other articles after that date.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

generic propecia propecia temple regrowth - propecia side effects sterile