2007年5月7日星期一

Resolutions About my New Blog

1. Language
The dominant language of my new blog is still English. All the articles of my authorship will be published in English. While copying articles of others' authorship, English ones will be prior in the selection. If the article was originally written in Chinese, it will, in principle, be translated first, and will possess the label "Translation". English-to-Chinese Translation will be published here, and that's probably the only situation you can see Chinese in this blog.

It has been considered that this may cause the loss of some readers, but I still consider it a perfect type of training. In fact, I believe I can express my feeling as perfectly as Chinese if I stick to it.


2. Frequency
I will not compel myself to publish one piece of article in a certain period, especially as short as one day. I may publish short blogs, and I may say "to be continue" after writting a considerable length, but I'll never simply put "to be written". I will write whenever I have the mood, and try to give some real "masterpieces".


3. Labels
Every piece of blog will have 3 Labels that indicate their Author, Category, Subject and Team that it belongs to. As an experiment, the names of the labels will begin with the corresponding first letter (see below). In principle, all passages in a series will have the same Category and Origin labels.
I determine to use the labels below. I will write a sufficiently detailed article when I want to add a new label.

Author: Indicates the authorship of the article, includes:
  • A_Self: written by myself.
  • A_Masters: written by famous people.
  • A_Pals: written by friends of mine.
Category: Indicates the content of the article, includes:

  • C_Diary: trival or non-trival articles about daily life and experiences.
  • C_Masterpieces: elaborate articles whereon I spend much time.
  • C_Resolution: articles like this.
  • C_Translations: whatever converted from either language to the other.

没有评论: