2007年5月3日星期四

Pen Stealer

Ladies and Gentlemen: Before commenting on 911, I'd like to tell you my own story.

When I was in high school, I was a best student, while there was a boy, who was idle, corrupted, foolish, and always failed the exams. I always pointed at his nose and told him that he's but garbage comparing to me. But, surprising enough, he not only refused to accept this fact, but also got angry. If I were him, I would have worked harder, got an excellent mark, and revenged the one who'd ever insulted me. But he didn't, nor could he. In an exam, he stole the pen I loved most, and compelled me to use a pen I didn't like so much. As a result, I did quite a bit worse than usual. So he teased me and declared: “I've avenged myself! Ha-ha!”

However, this piece of junk failed to enter any college, while I entered a top ten university with ease. This scum did't like to accept that I was superior, he did’t like to be insulted by me at will, yet he didn't work hard to get rid of all these and chose to steal my pen! Would my pen being stolen change the fact that he's born to be insulted by me? I think it simply means that he's too powerless, too stupid, too idle to choose a fair play or something.

Well, I think all the terrorists are but pen-stealers. They fear to conflict with the military power of the most powerful country on the planet, so the chose to attack World Trade Center.

And you are no better than supporters of a pen-stealer.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Get More Info buy propecia france - propecia side effects on pregnancy