2007年9月27日星期四

One Year Ago...

I was sitting in front of my laptop, watching the "ultimate Korean Tear-Bomb"-- the MTV of Because I am a Girl. Though I've been acquainted to all the plot, I still burst into tears once more. Not only because of the effect of the MTV, but also because the memory it brought to me.

The first time I heard it was almost one year ago, when I was taking the selective course Mental Health. The course was about dealing with love. I still remember that I wept for almost one hour, and realized the power of "Korean Tear-Bomb" for the first time. Before that, I thought I'd become a pure pedant, and had lost the ability to be moved by a short MTV. However, I found that I was still a human-being that can be affected by these things.

Before that, I have adopted a lifestyle of "Book-Food-Bed", and have little interest in things like love. Though I've been enjoying being with Y, and had considered chasing her, I was not at all sure because love was, before the MTV, not as reading. It was that event that helped me to make up my mind to formally chase her. Though, as you all know, it failed, it was the first time that I devote myself in loving a girl, and thus will be remembered for good.

Oh yes, academic. I can read for almost 10 hour each day, without feeling especially irritated or exhausted. I never felt sleepy during the noon break; if ever, I can just take a very short nap on the desk, and continue reading terrible things like functional analysis. Games? I only play teeny tiny ones, very old and boring, but I didn't felt the life tedious at all.

Why, at that time, can I be so easily brought to tears?

Why, at that time, can my love be so simple and true?

Why, at that time, can I truly enjoy days without much entertainments?

没有评论: