2007年9月14日星期五

A First Setback

Unexpected, really unexpected.

It had been a long time since I failed to foresee what might happen in an exam last-- although it was not an exam, it was but a fucking quiz. It had been a long time since I have this feeling of being caught off guard last.

Though I acknowledge that it was my responsibility after all, and I don't wanna give any excuse. May it be that a 10-minute-quiz has never been experienced by me, or be that I utterly hate that TA with ridiculous glasses. I know I've underestimated this damned quiz. Not the difficulty-- I've received as much information about it before the quiz as now. I just thought these elementary things are nothing to my skill, and given time, I can sort them all out even if I cannot remember some particular formula-- given time.

In fact, it is not that the time is too limited for me, although the damned TA began to distribute papers after she began the timing. The problem is that I'm frightened when I found the limited time. Though, knowing this now, I'll not be frightened ever again and will do far better next time, the failure this time won't be changed.

Now, what to do? I've already got the name of the "answer boy", but it will not be appreciated by most Mainland students. I have to do better in every other aspect to avoid being taunted, and see what I've done!

Expecially her, I know. I kind of wish I can leave a better impression in her heart. If she know my mark, what would her say?

Professor is another problem. I was trying to show how much I'd learned to him. It seems that he looked on me as an outstanding student. If he found I cannot get good mark in a quiz, what would he say?

Let it be.

没有评论: