2007年11月21日星期三

Very Irregular Lifestyle...

Well, I mainly means my time of sleeping. Though I sleep almost exactly 8 hours per day in total, the particular time of my falling sleep and waking up, is largely random. Well, in fact, not "random" but "too far from the 'normal' style."

Take the last 48 hours as an example. On Tuesday, I slept from 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. and woke up just in time to attend the lecture. After the lecture, I went back to my dorm. I had no lunch because by the time of lunch, I felt too sleepy and just fell to bed. I woke up to find that it was totally dark, and it was about 6:30 p.m. Hence, I struggled up, withdrew some cash and went for a dinner.

After that, I worked on my laptop for a couple of hours. By the time of 10 or 11 p.m., I felt sleepy again. I thought it was good because I just wanna do some adjustment! Hence I just turned off all the lights and fell to bed. When I opened my eyes again, before which I thought I had slept for several hours, I found it was "still totally dark outside". I picked up my watch and found it was only 2 a.m! I thought I'd better do some tedious reading to get myself sleepy again. Hence, I took a good bath and picked up some library books. I spent a hour to finish one of them, and them consumed some supply. (a Big-Mac!) I eventually surrendered to my desire of turning on the computer. In a word, I fell to bed at 5 a.m.

I felt I cannot sleep anymore by 7 a.m. and decided to work by the pond behind my hall. I was pretty cold outside by that time, and that make me sober. However, I finally gave up and returned to my hall at 11 a.m. After lunch, I stayed up until 4 p.m. when I cannot stand anymore, and fell to bed. I woke up to find that it was 8 p.m.

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

Recently I felt tired too.
Im ZHENG Shiwen

匿名 说...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Susanowoo 说...

I admire you , you work so much :O

All my respect to you !

I feel tired sometimes but i work :)

Life is short, enjoy your life and after you study ;)

Advice of a french student-teacher

see ya bro'

匿名 说...

Bandar Situs Poker Online Terpercaya

Situs Poker Online Terpercaya
Bandar Situs Poker Online
Bandar Situs Poker Online Terpercaya