2007年11月1日星期四

Suddenly Become Cold!

After sleeping for barely 5 hours, I forced myself to wake up, grabbed the t-shirt and the pair of shorts I wore yesterday, and made myself "good to go".

If I was still more or less sleepy when I'm opening the gate, I dare say I was definitely not after it: I was suddenly surronded by the air tranfered from warm to cold overnight! In fact, I'm more shocked by the fact itself than being frozen. For the first time since I come to HK, the idea of "I'm wearing too little" came across my mind.

I ran to the McDonald's on LG5 and ordered my routine breakfast. That cup of "hot cholcolate", originally served as sleepiness-dispeller, now became a way to make myself somewhat warmer.

After CP, I bought myself a good amount of supply in the supermarket, found myself a seat by the pond at the back of UG Hall 4 (a place I've been planning to visit for a long time but never managed to), sat down and began to read about crystallography. It was, just I expected, no more than one hour before I began to feel uncomfortable: upset, sleepy and cold. I recalled my plan of "doing something meaningful during November", and told myself to keep on reading. However, these uncomfortableness just accumulated, and I gave up by leaving for lunch.

After lunch, I had a great sleep until 5 p.m. when I was awaken by this damned phone call. It's from a classmate I met in PHYS351 and it was then that I began to realized the fact that we had an appointment to review the course together this afternoon. I jumped up from the bed and met them. He find me a very nice indoor place to study. We left there at 7 p.m. When we paced out of the door, a gust of freezing wind of the evening nearly froze me into a statue. The boy wore far more clothes than I did, but he also began to shiver. He looked at me and said in an astonished tongue, "don't you feel cold? You're wearing so little!"

After dinner, I went to the library, stayed there until 11 p.m. to finish reading 3 books (!). Then I thought it was "enough for today" and returned to my room.

So, the autumn is ending and the winter is approaching...

But that's not the thing I have to worry about now-- it is the exam tomorrow.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

propecia online propecia side effects testosterone - buy propecia