2007年11月19日星期一

First Time to Lose An Expensive Item

God damn it! Son of a bitch!

I've been thinking to buying a volume of Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman of myself, and several days earlier, I suddenly realized that the Stat. Mech. textbook we adopted is definitely the best I've ever seen on elementary level. Hence, I made up my mind to buy them both last afternoon. I must be too sleepy to forget putting them into my schoolbag, I just dumped the plastic bag on a chair in the canteen, and put my bag on it. My appetite turned out to be so little, and soon I determined to leave, I just instinctively picked up my school bag, and forget all about the book.

It was not until 8 p.m. that I realized something about the book. I rushed to the canteen, and astonishingly found that there are still a great many of people there. Definitely, the bag can no longer be found.

I just wonder who will need two books like that! Damn it! The price is over HK$300, my typical budget on meals for a whole week! Son of a bitch!

没有评论: