2007年10月22日星期一

Suddenly I Miss My Home

I've just recovered from the common cold, and am still suffering from this painful kanker on my tongue.

I've been tired of all kinds of amusement, temporarily or not, and the only thing I wanna do is to make full use of my time to do something, anything, meaningful.

I was working on my assignment of Computational Physics when I suddenly have this feeling.

It might be something that make me think of my childhood. Anyway, those memery, those golden memory of the "good old days" just come to me.

The lighthearted days. The games with my young pals. Those simple happyness and sorrow. Those cares I received from my parents and my...home.

Suddenly I, declaring that home is but a place for 3 meals and 1 bed a day, had a sudden impulse of utterly loneliness. At this instant, I suddenly felt that: wherever I go, whatever I do, however much I hate the binding from my family now and then, home is always there.

没有评论: