2007年10月7日星期日

A New Record

A little before 9 a.m. last night, I was very sleepy, and, according to the principle of "maximum my comfort at every instant", I directly went to bed, without even turning off the computer (so that I can keep all the chating record on QQ during my sleep).

I had such a perfect, wonderful sleep, probably the best since I came to HKUST. When I woke up, the first instant I thought it had been dawn, but when I struggled up to read my watch, I found it's but 12:30 a.m.

After waking up and drinking some water, I decided to do some reading in bed. I read some Computational Physics, and when I can read no longer, I went to took a good bath. When I went back to my room, it has been 3 a.m.

After doing a little reading, I found I cannot resist the tempt of computer, so I played some PC game, SC followed by Mount&Blade.

When I'd had enough, I thought it was time for some more sleep. However, when I raised my head, I found it had been DAWN! The time on the computer showed that it had been 6:30 a.m.

It is then that I realized I've set up a new record: staying up until dawn!

I went to bed, and, quite surprisingly, woke up before 12:00. That's only 6 hours of sleep! Even plusing the nap, it is no more than 8 hours!

没有评论: